Sunday, October 20, 2013

BZZAGENT REVIEW: Kashi Sea Salt & Olive Oil Hummus Crisps



Alright, so I belong to this really amazing website called BzzAgent and as a BzzAgent, I am afforded the opportunity to try new things and give my opinion of the products I try.
 
In my latest BzzKit, I received KASHI HUMMUS CRISPS to try…
In this BzzKit there was:

  •             One FREE bag of Kashi Sea Salt & Olive Oil Hummus Crisps
  •           Pass-along coupons for Kashi Hummus Crisps to share with hungry friends

Upon opening the box I thought that the packaging was very appealing. Eye-catching and looked like something that would actually catch my attention in a grocery store.
We opened the chips almost immediately because we wanted to be able to try them and also because it WAS lunch time for my daughter who was home that day from school…

I did not really care for the chips because they were really gritty tasting and the flavor was…. Strange. I am not sure how to explain it…. It was bland and not very tasty.

My three year old asked if she could have some so I decided to let her try them for herself…
SHE LOVED THEM!!
My daughter is 3 years old, PICKY, and if she doesn’t like eating it, she won’t…
She told me that she thinks they are good and that she wants to eat them more sometime!
I was in SHOCK!! I am so glad that I was chosen to participate in this BzzCampaign because without it, I might never have known that my daughter loves KASHI HUMMUS CRISPS!!



No comments:

Post a Comment